JOB TITLE: Coaching Staff, Elite Team
- Site Director
- Co-Owners; Katy Phillips & Katrina Silva
RECOMMENDED QUALIFICATIONS (Lead Coach):
- Division I, II, or III collegiate playing experience in which he/she has graduated from their program.
- Youth, High School, or Collegiate Coaching Experience.
- Certification in Concussion Awareness.
- CPR/First Aid Qualifications.
- Act 34, 114, and 151 Clearances
Our Coaching Staff is expected to:
- Motivate athletes through encouragement, positive reinforcement.
- Promote an inclusive and supportive team atmosphere that shows pride in Premier and your team.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the organization (staff, support staff, directors, athletes, and parents).
- Organize team staff for best use of time during sessions.
- Show an appropriate level of technical knowledge.
- Analyze the skill sets of players and provide feedback to progress athletes.
- Implement the structured plan from the designated curriculum provided.
- Create drill series and plans in areas that are assigned.